Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment where we use fine needles to create tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin. This triggers the body to naturally increase collagen production resulting in plump, smooth skin.
Microneedling is for men and women who are unhappy with the appearance of their skin or want to prevent premature aging.
Bliss is one of the few clinics currently offering a Deluxe Microneedling Service using the InnoPen – the *only* FDA & Health Canada approved Microneedling device on the market.
– Quicker Results – Faster Healing – Less Trauma –
**With every Microneedling service at Bliss, you have the option to purchase a take-home skincare kit to ensure maximmum results are achieved.**
After Care Skin Kit Available for additional purchase:
Microneedling improves texture, firmness and the appearance of stretch marks, pores, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
This procedure is safe for all skin types and colours, and can be anywhere on the body. It can also be used on sensitive or fragile areas such as eyelids, neck and back of hands or to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Microneedling should not be preformed if you have:
- Used Accutane within the last 6 months.
- Open wounds, cuts or abrasions.
- Had radiation skin in the last year.
- Skin infections, conditions or herpes simplex in the area of concern.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Hypertrophic scars.
- Poor wound healing.
- Avoid waxing one week prior to microneedling.
- Ensure all Botox, filler, microdermabrasion, laser hair removal or photo rejuvenation appointments are at least two weeks before or after microneedling.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning beds for at least 10 days prior to microneedling.
- Avoid chemical exfoliates (AHA, retinol).
- Take precautions against sun exposure and tanning beds (10 days)
- Avoid Exfoliants and toners for 5 days post treatment
- Avoid Retinol for 5 days post treatment
- Apply sunscreen to the area for 7 days minimum
- Do not perform any vigorous exercise for at least 12 hours post treatment
- No swimming for up to 72hrs
- Cold sores may be triggered, and medication should be taken by those who are prone to breakouts
- After 5 days, clients can resume to regular skin care products.
- Avoid alcohol based toner for 10-14 days.