SEMI-PERMANENT LIP BLUSH
Lip Blush corrects pigment and lip colours and reshapes your natural lips.
We apply a customized pigment to add definition and conceal imperfections based on your skin tone and desired look. We have a variety of colours from nudes, pinks, mauves, and reds.
The final result will look like a lip tint or stain so you can just apply gloss and go. You can still add lipstick on top to change up your look at any time!
LIP BLUSH & DARK LIP
Do you have pale lips? Dark Lips? Uneven color? Scars? Lip blush is a great technique that adds color to the lips from natural nudes to bright reds. We can slightly go above the lip line to create a larger lip, hide scars, or brighten dark tones in the lip.
Dark Lip Neutralization is a specialized cosmetic tattooing service to neutralize cool, dark or hyperpigmented areas of the lips. Lip Hyperpigmentation can be a result of trauma, disease heritage, chemical or UV exposure. Once the lips are neutralized we can implant a Lip Blush colour of your choice, which may require additional touchups to achieve the desired outcome.
IMPORTANT: If you have ever had a cold sore you will need to consult your doctor for the Valtrex anti viral prescription as permanent makeup on the lips can cause an outbreak. Make sure to ask for a 7-day prescription – take it 3 days before your appointment and 4 days after.
Lip blush lasts between 2-5 years before requiring a touch-up but we recommend maintenance touch ups for best results.
Note: If it has been more than 2 years, you will not qualify for the touch up rate.
Note: If work was done elsewhere, you will need to book a permanent makeup consultation or email pictures – we will look at the work to see if you are a good candidate.
There is no warranty, guarantee or refunds with permanent makeup – failure to follow aftercare instructions will result in substandard results.
Permanent makeup cannot be done if you are/have:
- Pregnant or Nursing.
- Undergoing Chemotherapy treatments.
- Viral infections,
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Skin Irritations or psoriasis near the treated area.
- Used Accutane in the past 6 mo
- Had Botox or Filler within two weeks of appointment.
Please note: There are some biological factors out of your technician’s control that can affect appointment times (such as excessive bleeding & sensitivity, which will require more numbing breaks). This will vary from client to client based on individual skin type. Please allow yourself a bit of flexibility in your schedule if your appointment runs longer than anticipated.
Lip Blush (Liner & Colour)
180 minutes| Includes first touch up |
Dark Lip Neutralization
180 minutes | Includes first touch up |
6-12 Month Touch Ups
12-24 Month Touch Ups
- If you have a scratch, sore or acne reschedule your appointment.
- Lips cannot be dry and chapped – if they are, we will reschedule the appointment with a non-refundable cancellation fee.
- Exfoliate lips 3 days before your appointment to remove any dry skin.
- Moisturize lips for a week leading up to procedure, we recommend Aquaphor.
- If you get cold sores we advise you see a doctor for an anti-viral medication to avoid an outbreak.
- If you have not had a cold sore, we recommend taking L-Lysine two weeks before and after the appointment to reduce risk.
- You can apply an ice pack 10 minutes at a time to reduce swelling.
- Apply provided ointment several times a day to avoid swelling and dryness.
- Always tap ointment on lips with a clean Q-tip to avoid
- Do not pick or scratch lips during healing time.
- Colour will heal 50-70% once healed.
- Avoid sun and tanning beds.
- Avoid swimming, sweating, saunas or direct water pressure until lips are healed.
- Lipstick can be worn once lips are healed.
- Avoid alcohol during healing.
- Avoid oily, salty, or acidic foods.
ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ @smpbliss
♥ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍɪᴄʀᴏɴᴇᴇᴅʟɪɴɢ & ʙʙ ɢʟᴏᴡ
♥ ʙʀᴏᴡ ʜᴇɴɴᴀ & ʟᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
♥ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ & ғʀᴀɴᴄʜɪsɪɴɢ