Brow Lamination is the hottest brow trend for our clients.
Looking for a more natural fuller/bushier look? Not ready to commit to semi-permanent makeup? Brow Lamination might be your answer!
Brow Lamination involves “perming” the brow hair to add volume and fullness to your brows by lifting hair in a vertical direction. If you desire full and fluffy or sleek and perfectly placed brows for up to 4 weeks this service is for you and we can achieve it under an hour.
Who is it for?
- Men and women looking to improve the look of their natural brows.
- Those with sparse, unruly or course brows.
- All skin types.
- Those who are debating PMU but aren’t ready to commit.
- Those with stubborn hair growth patterns.
60 minutes | Add Tint for $10.00
- Avoid growth serums on the brow for 72 hours before and after lamination.
- Avoid getting brows freshly groomed (waxed, threaded, shaped) one week prior to the procedure.
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 24-48 hours after.
- Avoid touching the brow area at the risk of transferring oils.
- Do not apply makeup to the brows for 24 hours after lamination.
- Do not apply Retin A, AHA or exfoliate the brow for 72 hours before or after the procedure.
- No self-tanner products on the face for at least 48 hours.
- Comb the hairs into place each day.
- We are chemically treating the brows so it is normal for brows to feel slightly dry.
Lamination can’t be done if you have/had:
- Recent eye surgery.
- Recent Permanent Makeup (must be healed by 6 weeks).
- A sunburn.
- Ultra-sensitive skin.
- Pink eye.
Pregnant or breast feeding (hormones can effect procedure).
ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ @smpbliss
♥ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍɪᴄʀᴏɴᴇᴇᴅʟɪɴɢ & ʙʙ ɢʟᴏᴡ
♥ ʙʀᴏᴡ ʜᴇɴɴᴀ & ʟᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
♥ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ & ғʀᴀɴᴄʜɪsɪɴɢ