Brow Henna is a natural form of eyebrow tinting which lasts longer than traditional methods as it stains the skin as well as the hair.
Brow Henna creates an illusion of darker, fuller brows like permanent makeup so it’s a great place to start before moving on to something more permanent.
- Shower/ wash your face before the procedure, as you will not be able to get your brows wet for 24 hours.
- Exfoliate brow area for best result.
- Do not apply any oils or lotions to the brows as it creates a barrier on the skin making it harder to stain.
- If you plan on getting waxed or spray tanned best to get it done before.
- Keep area moisturized.
- Avoid washing the area for 24-48 hours.
- Avoid exfoliations and excessive scrubbing in the area.
- Avoid swimming or saunas.
- Use oil free products.
Please note: There are some biological factors out of your technician’s control that can affect appointment times (such as excessive bleeding & sensitivity, which will require more numbing breaks). This will vary from client to client based on individual skin type. Please allow yourself a bit of flexibility in your schedule if your appointment runs longer than anticipated.
ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ @smpbliss
♥ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍɪᴄʀᴏɴᴇᴇᴅʟɪɴɢ & ʙʙ ɢʟᴏᴡ
♥ ʙʀᴏᴡ ʜᴇɴɴᴀ & ʟᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
♥ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ & ғʀᴀɴᴄʜɪsɪɴɢ