BB Glow features a natural semi-permanent foundation that not only exfoliates the skin but also gives the skin a beautiful glow.
BB Glow gives you that “I woke up like this” effect with visible results after just one session.
It involves microneedling to improve new cell growth and collagen production to improve scarring, texture, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
This treatment uses added vitamin serums that will brighten and balance all skin tones for an overall radiant and hydrated complexion.
BB Glow is perfect to even out discolouration, freckles, hyperpigmentation, sun, age and acne spots.This treatment will give a light to medium foundation-like coverage in 2-4 sessions spaced out every 3-6 weeks.
AVOID BB GLOW IF YOU HAVE:
Used Accutane within the last 6 months.
Open wounds, cuts or abrasions.
Had radiation in the last year.
Skin infections, conditions or herpes simplex in the area of concern.
Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Poor wound healing.
| $50.00 Add On For Contour or Blush |
- Avoid waxing one week prior to procedure.
- Ensure Botox, filler, microdermabrasion, laser hair removal or photo rejuvenation appointments are at least two weeks before or after BB Glow.
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning beds for at least 10 days prior to BB Glow.
- Avoid chemical exfoliates (AHA, retinol).
- Use provided aftercare ointment twice daily for the first 24 hours.
- Do not wear makeup for a minimum of 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid glycolic acid, retinol, alcohol-based products, acidic or “active” ingredients for 3-4 days post BB Glow to maximize healing and lessen irritation.
- Avoid exfoliates to extend the life of the BB Glow.
- Direct sun exposure is not recommended and sunscreen is encouraged daily.