For women and men that have gone through a single or double mastectomy after breast cancer. Areola reconstruction tattoo gives the illusion of a 3D nipple that has a natural appearance.
We will either match the natural nipple for single mastectomy clients or create a natural pair to your specifications.
3D Areola Restoration
Medical areola tattooing is one of our favourite services where we create the illusion of an areola, minimize scars and restore the natural colour and shape of the breast’s nipple. We will design the areola and nipple to best match your skin tone and breast size.
This procedure is for those who had a mastectomy with reconstruction, or other breast surgeries.
Areola tattooing makes our clients feel like themselves again without undergoing another surgery.
Areola tattooing is done once surgery locations have healed and chemotherapy and radiation is completed. Always check and be cleared by your doctor before 3d areola restoration.
Maintenance is recommended to maintain desired results and touch ups are recommended every 9-24 months.
Note: If it has been more than 2 years, you will not qualify for the touch up rate.
Note: If work was done elsewhere, you will need to book a permanent makeup consultation or email pictures – we will look at the work to see if you are a good candidate.
There is no warranty, guarantee or refunds with permanent makeup – failure to follow aftercare instructions will result in substandard results.
Permanent makeup cannot be done if you are/have:
- Pregnant or Nursing.
- Undergoing Chemotherapy treatments.
- Viral infections,
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Skin Irritations or psoriasis near the treated area.
- Used Accutane in the past 6 mo
- Had Botox or Filler within two weeks of appointment.
150 minutes | Includes first touch up |
90 minutes | Includes first touch up |
Bilateral Touch up
150 minutes | Within 12-24 Months |
Unilateral Touch up
90 minutes | Within 12-24 Months |
- Infections can occur if aftercare is followed incorrectly.
- Swelling & redness may occur but will subside once healed.
- Keep the area clean and dry, you may have a shower or bath 24 hours after the procedure but avoid soap and submerging in water.
- Apply provided ointment daily to keep the tattoo from dying out or scabbing.
- Avoid swimming, sweating or tanning after the procedure to avoid pigment fading.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach during healing.
- Don’t touch the pigment to avoid irritation or infection.
- Avoid irritants like chlorinated or salt water, harsh cleansers, aloe vera, Retin-A or glycolic acid, which could cause your tattoo to fade quicker.
ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ @smpbliss
♥ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ
♥ ᴍɪᴄʀᴏɴᴇᴇᴅʟɪɴɢ & ʙʙ ɢʟᴏᴡ
♥ ʙʀᴏᴡ ʜᴇɴɴᴀ & ʟᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
♥ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ & ғʀᴀɴᴄʜɪsɪɴɢ